The JBL 306P MkII - Powered 6.5-inch Two-Way Studio Monitor The magnetically-shielded 306P MkII features dual 56W Class-D amplifiers, which power the 6.5-inch low frequency woofer and woven-composite 1-inch neodymium tweeter.
- The woofer and tweeter output a frequency response of 47 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL of 110 dB.
- Updated HF and LF transducers have optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion.
- New boundary EQ restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls.
- Broad sweet spot provides a neutral frequency response across a wide area.
- Fine-tuning of the mix is possible even while listening off-axis thanks to the broad sweet spot.
- 306P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)