Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Recording Interface (3rd Generation) Studio Pack with Microphone Isolation Shield and Presonus Studio Monitor - Complete Home Studio Recording/Podcast BundleRegular price $569.00
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Recording Interface Studio Pack (3rd Generation) bundle comes with everything you'll need for recording or broadcasting/podcasting so that you can get to work right away! This exceptionally priced eStudioStar expert bundle comes with:
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Recording Interface Studio Pack (3rd Generation)
- AxcessAbles SF-101 Recording Studio Microphone Isolation Shield
- PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitoring Speakers (Pair)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Recording Interface Studio Pack (3rd Generation)
Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. Featuring a mic, headphones and all the cables, Scarlett 2i2 Studio is everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home.
- Get everything you need in one box and start recording straight away.
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain.
- Includes large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone and 10ft microphone cable.
- Two newly designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot pick-ups.
- One headphone output with gain control.
- Includes studio quality HP60 closed-back headphones.
- Super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP.
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere.
- Powered by USB so you don't need to carry a power cable.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite.
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording.
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit.
AxcessAbles SF-101 Recording Studio Microphone Isolation Shield
The AxcessAbles SF-101 Recording Studio Microphone Isolation Shield features high-density sound dampening acoustic foam which results in superior recordings. The SF-101 gets maximum sound isolation by limiting external bleed sounds that contaminate recordings from the surrounding environment. Examples of unwanted sounds would include computer fans, air conditioning and heating systems, and other instruments. This creates a direct path for your voice or instrument to the mic, eliminating unwanted external noise interference. The shield is comprised of five panels total, with the outer two panels adjustable/folding on hinged joints to fully open or fully close, and every position in-between for your customized requirements.
- Great for professional vocal/acoustic recording and podcasting.
- Easily mounts on stands with tube sizes from 15mm to 35mm.
- 2” thick high-density sound dampening pyramid foam for the best noise absorption/reduction.
- Extra mic mounting system with adjustable depth.
- Fully adjustable panels to best suit any given recording environment.
- Comes with included 6” Pop Filter which cleans up your voice before it reaches the microphone.
- Folding, portable and space-saving design, allows you to easily transport between home studio, rehearsal studio, and recording studio.
- AxcessAbles 1 Year Limited Warranty.
PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitoring Speakers (Pair)
The PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitors are designed for recording studio tracking, mixing, and mastering. Each monitor features a 4.5" Kevlar woofer for midrange and a 1" silk dome tweeter for treble powered by a 25W class AB amplifier.
- For Studio Recording, Mixing, Mastering
- Acoustic Tuning Adjustment Controls
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter for Treble
- 4.5" Kevlar Woofer Cone for Bass
- 25W Class AB Amplification
- RF Interference and Overload Protection
- Heat, Transient, and Subsonic Protection
- 100 dB Maximum SPL
- 70 to 20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- 1/8" Stereo Headphone Output Included
Note: Not available for international shipping.