The Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 2x2 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation) bundle will help you get to work right away- recording or broadcasting! This exceptionally priced eStudioStar expert bundle comes with:
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 2x2 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation)
- AxcessAbles SF-101 Microphone Isolation Shield
- PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitoring Speakers (x2)
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 2x2 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation)
The Scarlett Solo Studio (3rd Generation) helps thousands of musicians and songwriters share their music with the world every day. Featuring a natural sounding 3rd Gen mic preamp, and Air, emulating our original ISA preamps. With your songs and Scarlett Solo Studio Pack, you have everything you need to record in studio quality.
- Package includes microphone and headphones.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution.
- One upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp.
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness.
- One high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument input enables distortion-free recording of your guitar or bass.
- Dedicated switch changes the 1/4" input between instrument- and line-level settings.
- Switch for activating +48V phantom power on mic input.
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors.
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output.
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency.
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required).
AxcessAbles SF-101 Recording Studio Microphone Isolation Shield
The AxcessAbles SF-101 Recording Studio Microphone Isolation Shield features high-density sound dampening acoustic foam which results in superior recordings. The SF-101 gets maximum sound isolation by limiting external bleed sounds that contaminate recordings from the surrounding environment. Examples of unwanted sounds would include computer fans, air conditioning and heating systems, and other instruments. This creates a direct path for your voice or instrument to the mic, eliminating unwanted external noise interference. The shield is comprised of five panels total, with the outer two panels adjustable/folding on hinged joints to fully open or fully close, and every position in-between for your customized requirements.
- Great for professional vocal/acoustic recording and podcasting.
- Easily mounts on stands with tube sizes from 15mm to 35mm.
- 2” thick high-density sound dampening pyramid foam for the best noise absorption/reduction.
- Extra mic mounting system with adjustable depth.
- Fully adjustable panels to best suit any given recording environment.
- Comes with included 6” Pop Filter which cleans up your voice before it reaches the microphone.
- Folding, portable and space-saving design, allows you to easily transport between home studio, rehearsal studio, and recording studio.
AxcessAbles 1 Year Limited Warranty.
PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitoring Speakers (Pair)
The PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitors (Pair) are designed for recording studio tracking, mixing, and mastering. Each monitor features a 4.5" Kevlar woofer for midrange and a 1" silk dome tweeter for treble powered by a 25W class AB amplifier.
- For studio recording, mixing and mastering.
- Acoustic tuning adjustment controls.
- 1" silk dome tweeter for treble.
- 4.5" kevlar woofer cone for bass.
- 25W Class AB amplification.
- RF interference and overload protection.
- Heat, transient, and subsonic protection.
- 100 dB maximum SPL.
- 70 to 20,000 Hz frequency response.
- ⅛” stereo headphone output included.
Note: Not available for international shipping.