JBL 305P MkII - Powered 5-inch Two-Way Studio Monitor
The JBL 305P MkII is a studio reference monitor with dual 41W Class-D amplifiers that power a 5-inch low frequency woofer and a woven-composite 1-inch neodymium tweeter.
- Frequency response of 49 Hz to 20 kHz and peak SPL of 108 dB
- Next-generation drivers for high detail, precise imaging, and wide sweet spot
- Bi-amplified design minimizes interference and distortion
- Remarkable dynamic range for hearing every detail of your mix
- Improved transducer design: optimized damping for superior transient response and deep bass with lower harmonic distortion.
- Boundary EQ feature: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed near walls or on a work surface.
- Broad sweet spot: allows for fine-tuning of your mix even when listening off-axis with neutral frequency response across a wide area.
- 305P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)