The PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitors (Pair) are designed for recording studio tracking, mixing, and mastering. Each monitor features a 4.5" Kevlar woofer for midrange and a 1" silk dome tweeter for treble powered by a 25W class AB amplifier.
For inputs, the monitors accept balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 1/8" TS, RCA and bare-wire inputs. The back panel of the monitors feature adjustment controls for fine tuning the monitors to your listening room. The controls include ±6 dB gain for the midrange and ±6 dB for the high frequency output. A selectable high-pass filter with off, 80 Hz, and 100 Hz settings lets you listen with or without the bass, and an acoustic space setting with flat, -2 dB, and -4 dB settings lets you adjust the monitors for your room's acoustic characteristics.
- A great choice for music lovers, content creators and gamers, the Eris E4.5 media reference monitors bring studio sound to the home environment.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- 4.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer produces an accurate, balanced sound.
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer eliminates harshness
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker’s response for the space you're in.
- Stereo aux input for your smartphone, headphone jack for private listening, volume, and power on/off are located on the front panel for your convenience.
- Equipped with RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs.
- 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 Watts per speaker) provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring.
- Contains rear-firing, round bass-reflex port.