PreSonus Studio 1810c is an 18x8 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for bands and audio engineers in home/project studios and mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via four XLR-1/4" combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX Class-A mic preamp with phantom power. The four rear-panel 1/4" inputs are ideal for accepting additional line-level sources. Operate at up to 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count, or at 192 kHz sample rate with 8x6 I/O functionality.
- High definition 24-bit/192 kHz USB-C compatible audio interface with 114 dB dynamic range (USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included).
- Loaded with 4 pristine XMAX Class A mic preamps to capture every detail.
- Contains 2 high-headroom mic/instrument/line inputs plus 6 balanced mic/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite synths.
- Expandable to up to 18 simultaneous inputs and 8 outputs.
- Over $1000 of recording software included: Studio One Artist, Studio Magic plug-in suite, and Ableton Live Lite.
- Professional input and output ladder-style LED metering to keep an eye on your recording levels.
- Flexible routing with zero-latency monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist. Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android.
- Contains 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz). Also contains S/PDIF and MIDI I/O.
- In addition to 2 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons, also contains 4 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs and 2 headphone outputs with independent mix streams.