The TubePre V2 from PreSonus is a fully professional tube preamp with a dual-servo (no capacitors) gain stage that allows for boosting the program signal to high levels without significantly increasing the background noise. Discrete components and high-voltage operation provide wide dynamic range without sacrificing detail. The preamp also serves as a direct box (DI) for guitars and basses and it's small enough to carry almost anywhere.
- Single-channel tube preamp with XMAX Class A solid-state preamp input stage
- 12AX7 vacuum tube gain stage and tube drive
- 80 Hz high-pass filter and -20 dB pad
- Variable input impedance and switchable phantom power
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" TRS outputs
- VU meter to monitor input level and gain reduction
- Compact, portable design with sturdy metal chassis
- External power supply included.