The NT-1 KIT 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone from RODE includes the Rode NT1 cardioid condenser microphone, an SM6 premium shockmount with a detachable pop filter, and a microphone dust cover. The kit can be used to capture audio for vocalists and instruments in recording studio applications and more.
The Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording Solution is an anniversary microphone package that includes a professional-quality NT1-A microphone and a number of useful recording accessories.
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarized 1-inch condenser with a gold-plated diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: Phantom Power 24V/48V
- Weight: 326gm
- Dimensions: 190mmH x 50mmW x 50mmD