The NT55 is a versatile small-diaphragm condenser microphone designed for critical recording applications. Featuring a 1/2-inch gold-sputtered cardioid condenser capsule, it delivers a smooth, balanced sound with very low self-noise. For added flexibility, it features a three-position pad (0, -10dB, -20dB) and three-stage high-pass filter (flat, 75Hz, 150Hz) and comes with the NT45-O interchangeable omnidirectional capsule.
Its exceptionally accurate cardioid polar pattern and wide frequency response make the NT55 ideal for recording everything from acoustic instruments to drum overheads and cymbals to live performances and dialogue on-location.
Also available as a certified match pair for stereo recording.
- 1/2-inch gold-sputtered cardioid condenser capsule
- Three-position pad and three-stage high-pass filter
- Supplied with the NT45-O interchangeable omnidirectional capsule
- Available as a certified match pair for stereo recording
- Precisely Match Pair
- 10-year warranty
- 1 x NT55
- 1 x NT45-O
- 1 x RM5
- 2 x AxcessAbles MS-101 Microphone Stands
- 2 x AxcessAbles XLR Cables
Acoustic & Electrical
Dimensions (mm) - 145 (H) x 20 (W) x 20 (D)