This cable is designed to connect gear with balanced 1/4 inch outputs to equipment with XLR inputs. It is commonly used to connect monitor speakers to an audio interface and can be used in various pro audio situations.
- This Balanced XLR Cable is designed to convert a balanced 1/4-inch TRS output to a balanced XLR input. These cables are commonly used as speaker leads for active speakers, carrying the audio signal from the mixer to the speaker. They are also widely used as signal cables for stage and studio audio applications.
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Gold plated connections, 20 AWG Oxygen-free copper core to deliver pristine sound.
- Constructed with multi-layers of shielding minimize signal interference and ensure the transmission stable, provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- The XLR connector is a high quality metal shielded type with positive locking into the microphone; The heavy duty 6.35mm TRS connector has 360 degree easy-grip treads for frequent unplugging and durability.
- XLR pin 1 is connected to the 1/4" plug sleeve, XLR pin 2 is connected to the 1/4" plug tip, XLR pin 3 is connected to the 1/4" plug ring, balanced audio cables utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run.