AxcessAbles XLR-XLR20 is an affordable 20ft low-noise shielded cables with professional grade XLR male/female connectors. The exterior of this balanced audio cable has a soft PVC jacket and is hand-soldered with care to the XLR connectors. They are designed for recording and mixing use with equipment such as microphones, mixers, and studio monitors which requiring connections with 3 pin XLR cables.
- Package includes 10 x 20ft XLR Cables. A value package for events professionals, bands, and churches.
- The multi-layer shielding is made of cotton, and copper shield and has a soft neoprene jacket which performs the function of protecting the information that is transmitted through the conductors.
- Connector 1 XLR Male – Built with a solid stainless steel alloy outer casing with a locking chassis, has a durable rubber strain relief and is hand-soldered correctly.
- Connector 2 XLR Female – Made of a high-quality stainless steel alloy connection point, it transmits a clear signal and has a great latch that prevents it from accidentally unplugging.
- Perfectly Balanced – Minimizes unwanted electrical noises and captures recordings with the greatest clarity. Inner copper spiral shielding is effective for reducing EMI & RFI.