AxcessAbles XLR-XLR20 is an affordable 20ft low-noise shielded cables with professional grade XLR male/female connectors. The exterior of this balanced audio cable has a soft PVC jacket and is hand-soldered with care to the XLR connectors. They are designed for recording and mixing use with equipment such as microphones, mixers, and studio monitors which requiring connections with 3 pin XLR cables.
- Package includes 20 x 20ft XLR Female to XLR male Audio Cables. This is the ultimate value pack for working professionals, bars and restaurants with lots of channels and the need for extra stage cables.
- The multi-layer shielding is made of cotton, and copper shield and has a soft neoprene jacket which performs the function of protecting the information that is transmitted through the conductors.
- Connector 1 XLR Male – Built with a solid stainless steel alloy outer casing with a locking chassis, has a durable rubber strain relief and is hand-soldered correctly.
- Connector 2 XLR Female – Made of a high-quality stainless steel alloy connection point, it transmits a clear signal and has a great latch that prevents it from accidentally unplugging.
- Balanced 3PIN XLR Male to Female – Minimizes unwanted electrical noises and captures recordings with the greatest clarity. Inner copper spiral shielding is effective for reducing EMI & RFI.