The MX-100 condenser microphone provides smooth, extended frequency response and is excellent for singing, speech and instruments.
- Package includes: 1 x condenser microphone, 1 x suspension shockmount, 1 x windscreen, 1 x tripod stand and adapters.
- Cardioid polar pattern: This highly directional microphone is excellent at picking up sound directly in front of it while rejecting sound from the sides and rear.
- Wide frequency response: From 20 Hz to 20 kHz and beyond, this microphone can capture every nuance of your performance. Sensitivity: With a sensitivity rating of -35 dB or lower, this microphone is able to pick up even the subtlest sounds. Large dynamic range: With a dynamic range of 120 dB or higher, this microphone can handle both quiet and loud sounds without distorting.
- XLR connectivity: This industry-standard connector ensures high-quality sound and easy integration into your recording setup. Low noise level: At 15 dB or lower, this microphone will minimize distractions and background noise.
- IMPORTANT: Condenser XLR Microphones require a 48 Volt EXTERNAL PHANTOM power source provided by most Digital Audio Workstations, Audio Interfaces or mixers with 48 volt Phantom Power built in.