AxcessAbles TRS18-D14TS109 is 10ft Y-splitter cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo phone connector to Dual 1/4-inch mono TS male connectors. T It is commonly used to connect with the 3.5mm headphone output of an iPhone, smartphone, laptop, or iPad to a mixing console or speaker with right and left channel inputs.
- Wide Compatability - for connecting devices with 3.5mm output such as laptop/PC, smartphone, mp3 player to 6.35mm dual jack input such as mixing console, speakers, etc.
- Nickel plated plug, strain relief molded connector head - prevent strain on the cable, oxygen-free copper conductors combined with Multi-layer shielding for excellent audio quality.
- This cable can be used to combine two mono signals into a single stereo signal or to break an unbalanced stereo signal into two unbalanced mono signals.
- The nickel-plated connectors provide premium high fidelity and the 10-foot-shielded cable is flexible and polished in appearance and doesn't twist or tangle easily.
- Clear and accurate sound - smooth-flowing optimal signal with the length of the strain relief portion just right so that the cable doesn't sag at an extreme angle.