The AxcessAbles TTRS18-DXLR402M Audio Cable is designed to connect any device with a ⅛” (3.5mm) stereo minijack output to pro audio equipment requiring XLR male inputs. It is commonly used to connect iPhone, iPad, laptop or any a portable media player to a mixing console or powered speaker.
- 3.5mm Stereo to Dual XLR Male Y-Splitter Cable are designed to split a 3.5mm (1/8" aux) balanced / stereo signal into two unbalanced / mono XLR signals (left and right channels). The most ideal way for connecting your iPod / iPad / iPhone / PC / Laptop to a Mixer/Speakers or similar.
- The perfect cable to connect MP3 players, Mobile devices [if applicable] and especially computers to a set of studio monitors for easy listening and crisp clear sound!
- 20 AWG 4N Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity. AxcessAbles cables will not disappoint and will delivery clarity and performance to your music applications.
- Shielded 6mm heavy duty flexible neoprene cover. No hum, no noise, crystal clear music. High quality noise free performance for any device in and out of your home studio.
- AxcessAbles 1-YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve got your back! Our products are designed to ease your technical woes, not add to them. Our friendly US-Based support is here to help