AxcessAbles TTRS18-DXLR403M is a 3-meter (9.8ft) cable with 3.5mm stereo TRS to dual XLR male connectors. This cable is designed to connect any device with a 3.5mm stereo output to pro audio equipment requiring XLR male inputs. It is commonly used to connect a smartphone, a portable media player, laptop, or iPad to a mixing console or powered speaker.
- Wide Compatability - for connecting devices with 3.5mm output to dual XLR input devices such as a mixer, studio monitor, speaker, or DJ console, this 1/8 mini-jack connector can work in both 3.5mm TRS or 3.5mm TRRS jack.
- The dual XLR male connector is built with a solid stainless steel alloy outer casing with a locking chassis, has a durable rubber strain relief, and is hand-soldered correctly.
- Tightly fit nickel plated plug, strain relief molded connector head - prevent strain on the cable, 20AWG 4 Neutral oxygen-free copper wire combined with multi-layer shielding for enhanced audio quality.
- Shielded 6mm heavy-duty flexible neoprene cover produces high-quality noise-free performance and wires insulated with polyethylene improve high-frequency response.
- This 10ft durable audio cable is tangle-free and offers protection from damage while it allows flexibility and radical bends without breaking even after long-term use.