This Rode MiCon 2 Adapter is intended for use with all Rode headsets and microphones that utilize MiCon connectors, such as the Rode Pinmic and lavalier microphones. The adapter features a stereo 1/8-inch (3.5mm) mini connection for use with an array of wireless systems. The MiCon-2 is designed to connect to a standard 3.5mm stereo minijack, with a power supply of 1V minimum.
- MiCon 2 adapter designed for use with Rode wireless systems
- Enables compatibility with a wide range of Rode microphones and accessories
- Small and lightweight for easy integration into your setup
- Features gold-plated contacts for improved conductivity and signal transfer
- Durable and reliable construction for professional use in demanding environments.